Reality

That's the plan. Some will be spent along the way - gotta eat, go places and rent some movies.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LINKDAY: Hack A Day

If you are bored with the current state of your electronic equipment then visit Hack-A-Day.  You will find at least 1 new hack each day (hence the name).  Tweek your Cell Phone. Tear apart your computer.  Experiment with your digital camera.  Change to way you watch movies.  Minor to major home improvements.  Not even music is safe from the strange and unusual.

Those of you who play with micro controllers will find a little extra project to try. And, what home is not complete without a robot.

I usually save this site for last when I surf.  I end up spending way more time there than I planned.



I have no affiliation with the above mentioned website(s). I only wish to share it.



[end-of-line]

No comments:

Post a Comment